Monday, June 23, 2008

She's Here!

Amalia Mafalda!


This is also how I felt but I wasn't allowed to show it.

Amalia was very nice to her mother and came out on June 21, 2 weeks and one day early. Before she bulked up too much, 6 lbs 12.5 oz.; 21 in. Chris says that I'm a machine for churning out long skinny babies with about as much notice as a cat. Another speedy delivery. I should work for Dominos.



Ah, much better.


Hmm, I don't know about this.


Oh well, I guess we can keep her.


First trip to Morris.

Ever the boy scouts - Amalia leaves the hospital in the hosiptal shirt, diaper and hat. What, did you think I had packed a bag or something?

Ok, a more detailed birth story to follow, it's a loo loo.
Also, thinking up alternative titles to the blog, Do'Malia's World? Am-Mingo's World? We'll keep working on it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks just beautiful - even screaming. Congratulations to mom, dad and big brother. xo tia sally

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful and I LOVE how happy Domi looks when he saw her laying there.

I hope you're feeling well. I like the prospective names for the bloggersphere.

Keep the postings coming!!!

Love you all,
the Garcias

5:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wasn't Chris taking a video when Domi first met her? I could've sworn he was. If so, I want to see it!

She is soooooooo beautiful. We are planning to come down to Morris on Saturday, if that's okay. I need to see them both!

xoxoxoxoxo, tia Hez

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the picture of Domi looking at her is priceless! When can we invade your nest to see the little beauty?!
love, Jennifer

6:22 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Wow is she cute! And mom, you look great, too. Can't wait to meet her (in her own right, and also so I can marvel at how much my own little girl has changed since she was Amalia's size just a few months ago, something I haven't been able to do with other babies born recently among our family and friends because they've been so huge!).
All the best to mom, dad, and the new big brother.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home