Sunday, June 01, 2008

Better post

I'm over my bowl sadness enough to get this post out. I don't know why it said it was from last week, the terrible bowl incident occured this afternoon.
We had a really terrific weekend. It started Friday with a fun afternoon at the nature museum, and then came home and grandma and farfar were here to play until all the ladies arrived for "girls night out".

hanging out with tia Hez before going out

We went to this really good Italian restaurant. It was delicious and there were no babies and no boys! Good times. The only bad thing was I was up until super late so was pretty exhausted the next day, but it was worth it.
The next day we decided to go to Morris since it was so nice out. We thought maybe we'd even get a swim in, but we just ran around Abuela's and tia Leticia's yard instead. Maybe next week.
Then we came back today went to Oak Park and got to see Grandma Farfar and Tia Hez, Tia Jennifer and Freya. We were thinking about going to a street festival, but Domingo was completely exhausted, and frankly so was I. So it'll be an early night, Domingo is asleep, I'm blogging away, watching Monty Python.

In other baby news, we are 35 weeks today. I'm contracting like crazy, my back hurts, and I'm having to pee every 10 minutes. We have a doctors appointment on Tuesday, if she tells me I'm 1cm and 50% I'll be very pleased. We can keep it up for another 2 weeks and then right after 37 weeks I can go into a speedy labor and right after tia Hez gets to the hospital to grab Domi, this little baby can pop right out at 6lbs some odd ounces, and we can all go home the next day. That's my plan, who thinks that it's too optimistic to have this kind of "birth plan" in mind?
I think it's always good to visualize the kind of birth you want.

Well here's some more pictures from this weekend, enjoy!



getting artistic


serious w/ sofia




making the most of the space at Abuela's back yard.


so happy in the sun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

June 22. You heard it here first....
love,
Tia J

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home