Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great weekend until... BOWL!

I'm just not meant to have nice things. Or at least not these particular pyrex glass bowls with pictures of Amish people and chickens. I got one years ago and had it forever, and then broke it awhile back. I went on a crazy ebay extravaganza trying to buy these darn bowls and people would outbid me the last second EVERY SINGLE TIME! It was infuriating. I finally gave up on the ebay thing (which was good, since I was becoming kind of obsessive) and just bought a set of four without bidding.
And just now, as I was trying to clean out the refrigerator, the tupperware full of old pineapple knocked into the second smallest bowl and crash. It shattered on the floor at my feet. I don't think I screamed an expletive, but I definitely screamed. Now I'm sad and can't really blog about what a nice weekend we had. I'm too bummed.
So here's a cute picture from last weekend. I'll put up some more from this weekend, later, when I'm through grieving for my bowl- little blue bowl, I hardly knew ye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home