Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

How awesome that we get our own special day! It really should be called Women's Day because no matter if you have children or not, I'm sure if you are a woman, you've been a mom to someone or something. But anyway, it's great. I didn't change a single diaper today, I got to do my exercise dvd, and even though I made breakfast for the boys, it was very well received, and I didn't mind at all.
Although I missed my own mom, I got to hang out with tia may, who is a very close second. We also got to hang out with tia Leticia sans primas because they were in Champaign visiting their Nana and Grandpop. So Tia got to do a little mothering of Domingo as well.



We went to the park and got to see some ranas and tortugas (mama almost caught one!). We took a long walk, played in the grass, and Domingo got to run around like maniac.
All in all, a great mother's day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home