Monday, April 14, 2008

When the cat is away...

Domi will watch t.v. apparently. But I can't be too upset, Mom, Leticia and I had the best "girls" day out ever. We started with a morning at the spa, then lunch, then shopping, then dinner. It was great. Although all that walking may have undone my masseuse's genius. I absolutely believe in the power of the "healing touch". I love getting a massage. I'm seriously considering going to massage school, but then I'd be the one massaging, and that's not nearly as good. But maybe I could teach Chris and then force him to massage me at home everyday!
Anyway, we had a wonderful time, and Daddy and Domi had a great day too. He has been asking all day to go over to "casa primas" and it's really hard to explain to him that we have to wait until the weekend to see them again. He adores them so much, and adores their toys even more. Here is a picture of just how much love he's got for Sofia. (This photo was completely unstaged, Chris just looked over and he was snuggled in.)

3 Comments:

Blogger KMW said...

domi is so lucky to have his cousins nearby!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Domi is soooooooo cute! His Tia Patricia misses him very much

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww!
love,
tia J

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home