Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Today marked a very momentous occasion, Domingo ate several pieces of honest to goodness steak!



As is apparent from this picture, I am absolutely insane with joy. Domingo, good sport that he is rather than screaming in terror, raised his arms in triumph that he wasn't afraid of the crazy steak wielding lady. He actually had about 4 bites of steak and asked for more. The last bite proved to be a little too much and he spit it out, but I am so ecstatic that he put a piece of meat in his mouth and swallowed it that I was ready to cry. Our favorite Argentine steak place has done it again, apparently no Paraguayan vegetarian can resist the siren song of Tango Sur.

Other good news, we are 36w 6 days today. In a few short hours we'll be 37 weeks and officially term. If I go into labor tonight at 12:01 that will be a-ok with me.

We had a lovely time with the Abuelos this weekend. We played on Friday, went to the park, the farmers market, saw some piglets at the zoo, then came back home and played some more with Papa and Abuelo, and tia Hez came over.



We had a ball. Then our big night out at el Tango, for an early Father's Day celebration with Abuelo and Papa.


Now Domi has crashed with Papa after a very long super fun packed day.
Tomorrow looks like it's lining up to be more fun since Grandma and Farfar are coming by to say hello. Like I said last weekend, I love being at my parents, or the cottage, but it is nice staying in the city and having everyone come to you. Maybe being on house arrest isn't so bad after all. Well, for a week or two anyway, I guess I wouldn't want to make a habit out of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home