Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

To all the Papas out there. Hope you had a wonderful day.
We had a very nice time hanging out with Grandma and Farfar and had dinner with Hez and James.
I must admit, my father's day was not all I was hoping for. I had secretly had this idea in my head forever. My total plan was to go into labor and have this baby while there were family members around this weekend so 1.) this baby could've been born Father's day, how awesome would that be? 2.) we were totally full term 37 weeks yesterday so no one could say we were pretermers and 3.) so we'd have people here ready to take Domingo and not have to deal with midnight phone calls to Hez or Jennifer or Liz Karina and pray they make it here before baby A is born in the shower, or worse, the car. I wasn't planning on getting it detailed again before we hand it off to Grandma and Farfar.
But last time around I seem to remember willing myself to go into labor by Sept. 1 so Domingo could at least have the option of starting school when he was 5 rather than 6, and we all know how that worked out. But what are you going to do? The best laid plans I tell you. We have another Doc. appointment on Wednesday, we'll see if all these insane contractions every night are doing anything, or if I'll just keep on the same way until July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home