Thursday, November 15, 2007

Apologies again...

But once again I am exhausted at the end of a short week. Tonight was our office Thanksgiving dinner, so I had to run home, grab Domi, run back out there, but first had to go get Chris from work because he was feeling sick, so I had to brave the traffic downtown, then once we got to the party Domi was being shy so I held him the entire time, then we came back home and hung out with James and Heather, and we watched this hilarious show called Saxondale, I highly recommend it. But now it's 10:30, and I still haven't posted, and can barely keep my eyes open as I type.
So that long introduction just to say, I'm too tired to write much of substance tonight. But I'll leave you with this little anecdote, that I could probably spin out into a much longer witty post if I had half a mind, but let's just call it: Domingo's weird quirks part I. That way I can revisit all of Domingo's weird quirks at a later date.
Domingo has many strange little quirks as I'm sure most children do. As he gets older his little personality becomes more pronounced, and weird things he does are just illustrations of who he is, and I love it. But this is an example of something that I find very bizarre. Domingo plays with this necklace of mine like it's a snake, he hisses, and pulls it around on the floor and laughs when I make the snake "bite" him on the toes. But then, he hangs it on his neck, not like a necklace, but like a trophy or talisman or something. It looks like he's wearing a dead snake around his neck. It's really weird and hilarious. He loves that snake, and I think we should probably get him a toy one instead of my nice necklace, not only because I don't want him to break it, or choke on a piece if it came loose, but because when he drapes it around his neck it scratches the heck out of his baby soft skin.
Here is Domi looking like a strung out Robert Plant, this was after bath time, and he was sick and bleary eyed, but would not let go of his snake, Chris had to take a picture and because our camera is still MIA, this is all we got, still pretty awesome though!



Update: Chris begged to add this photo for comparison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home