Monday, November 05, 2007

Goodnight sweet Chup

Oslo had a very peaceful and dignified end, and although it was one of the hardest things I've done, I really feel that it was the right decision. As we came home today and walked around, the apartment felt emptier than even I thought it would, and it is just now beginning to hit me for real. I'm sure it seems very silly to many people who don't have a pet, but a very big part of our lives is now gone forever. I love that dog more than I can express, and he will be missed. This is for all the Oslo fans.


Oslo - in memoriam from alice on Vimeo.

Oslo - in memoriam
Music: Final Season by Archer Prewitt

2 Comments:

Blogger KMW said...

I'm weeping. M and I just watched your tribute together and I am truly weeping. We're thinking about you guys. Good bye, Oslo.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very sweet tribute, Alice. I won't claim to have always been the biggest Oslo-fan, but James and I did love him and his harumph-ing, standing under things and quivering, placing items in shoes, insistant ways. You were the best thing that ever happened to him and I'm glad that he was able to go peacefully, before he was in too much pain. He'll forever be remembered: as Chup, as Snarfingham, and through the numerous sighs and noises he added to James' vocabulary.
We love you, and Chup.
xo, Heather

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home