Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Just look at my little pumpkin! Despite my misgivings about getting a one year old a costume since there is no way he can trick or treat, or eat any of the candy he would get, I borrowed one of the twins' costumes from last year, and guess what? It fit! Domingo is enormous. Not only is he a super cute jackolantern, but he stayed nice and toasty!

Ana said she took him out to different places in the neighborhood and he actually got some candy. I guess Chris and I get lots of sweets!

Here is Domi eating the only sweets he's gonna get uvas y pan!





Even Mommy got in on the fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gustavo said...

that's an awesome hat.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

my cutest cutest cutest! i can't wait to see you tonight!!
xo, tia hez

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home