Monday, October 15, 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos ninas!

This weekend we went out to Morris to celebrate the twins 3rd birthday! It was a super-funpak weekend. Friday Domi and I went out early and hung out with abuela for lunch, and then went to Leticia's and played with the twins. Then Saturday all heck broke loose when we got over to their house and saw the most awesome sight you can behold. No pictures were taken of this on our camera and I have no idea why, but they had a giant "bounce house" a.k.a "royal bouncer", a.k.a. "globo loco" a.k.a. "the most awesome thing in the world". Everyone had a great time, (but most of all the adults) Domi even got into the spirit of things and was crawling around in there, avoiding getting brained by little flying bodies and large flayling bodies. It was so great, if you have a yard, I highly reccommend getting this thing. So no afternoon nap for Domingo on Saturday, and by the end of the party everyone was so tired and crabby it was a mad dash for the door! But overall, the kids and grownups had a great time.
But that's not all! The fun continued on Sunday when we went to the Dollinger farm. We got dressed in our farmiest duds and headed out to the pumpkin patch, rode the trains, looked at stinky animals, and picked out some pumpkins to carve. It was a lot of fun. Then it was BACK to Leticia's for more bouncing. I think even though I didn't work out all weekend, and ate all kinds of junk food, I ended up ok because I must've burned 1000 calories by bouncing for hours on end. It is the best workout as I'm sore today!
There is something wrong with blogger right now and it's not letting me upload any pictures. So I'll post them at a later date. For now, just imagine the most awesome time ever had by anyone captured on film, and that would be us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home