Friday, November 09, 2007

First cop-out post of the month, probably not the last...

I'm too exhausted to write much today, and Chris just reminded me that I still hadn't posted yet as I was about to hit the hay at 9:30. I drove out to Morris this morning, with Domi laughing and talking and yelling for "MAS PAN" in the back seat. Then he promptly conked out for the rest of the trip, and I was desperately wanting to join him but had to do this pesky little chore of driving. Then the second we got to my parents, his eyes spring open and he was raring to go. Things only got more tiring when my dad brought over the twins an hour or so later, so Leticia and Ian could have a much deserved day in the city. But I spent my day in the country trying to stay alive, and keep all the kids in one piece. The girls are really too much, and Domingo just adores them. He was laughing hysterically at everything they were doing, and of course wanted to join them. He held his own pretty well, and only cried once when Sofia kicked him in the face. It was an ACCIDENT people! He was also super tired since the morning car nap (bad mommy) was all he got today, otherwise I think he would've just shook it off. He simply could not sleep this afternoon with all the craziness around him.
The annoying thing about my cop-out post(s)(I'm assuming this will probably happen again at some point this month) is that our camera is MIA. I think we left it in SB at Grandma and Farfar's. So I can't even appease the masses with a Domi-pic, yikes! What's a tired blogger to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home