Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mas(h) Fotos?

Oh my little Spaniard, where did you come from? Like I said in an earlier post, Domingo has had a word explosion this past month, but his favorite word by far is mas. What a good little consumer I'm raising.
No matter what it is, he always wants more, and if you can't figure out exactly what it is that he wants more of, there is a 99% chance that it is bread-related. But he doesn't say mas, he say mash. And he doesn't say pan he says pam. He sounds like he just came over from Andaluc(th)ia. His little baby lisp is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard, and my nieces say some pretty adorable things. Actually, when they were just starting to talk, they had similar affectations in their speech, and continue to sound like two little Brazillians. Thier love of "fugo" and to "fugar" is pretty hilarious (for all those non-Spanish speakers, the words are actually jugo-juice, and jugar- to play, I didn't want anyone to feel left out, like I'm speaking another language or something!).
In other news, our camera continues to be MIA, but we took some pics. this weekend with abuela's camera that I'll upload asap. I'm getting tired of looking at all these wordy posts, I mean seriously, what they heck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home