Friday, January 19, 2007

The many faces of Domi


Meet No Beard, the Pirate Baby. Although you can't really see it very well, there is a scratch about an inch long on Domi's cheek. (If you click on the picture it enlarges enough to see it better.) He did it in his sleep when he broke out of the swaddler, and in the morning after it happened he looked like he was in a knife fight with Furious George. Mr. Smithers, this baby is going to need most of your skin. But thanks to the marvels of baby skin regeneration, it is now practically gone. So now he's pretty much greased up 24/7 with a thick film of Eucerin cream, we'll see if that keeps him from being so scratch-happy. Oh yeah, and I'm the only one brave enough to clip his nails, even though I'm the only one who has bloodied the little chap, besides himself that is.



Meet Domi-kun the Sumo Baby. He eats non-stop a feast of milk milk and more milk! This is an outfit that Hez and James got little Domi-kun in Japan. I wanted to try it on him even though it's more of a summer outfit, but I was afraid he'd never even put it on before he outgrew it. I think it may be good for another month or two.



Meet Cool Mo D(omi), spokes baby for Domi's world and all around playa. He's sporting the official Domi's World t-shirt, lovingly created by Grandma, I hope she will take orders, I'm sure I'll be flooded with requests. I actually want her to make a shirt that says WWJD? (What Would Jada Do?) for my friend KMW- lest we forget. hee!



Finally, meet little Domi in slumberland, sweetest boy on earth. Sometimes when I see him like this I wonder how I could have birthed such an angelic, other worldly creature. Then he wakes up a holy terror and I'm like, "oh yeah, that part". Today was a test during nap times to see if he could sleep without the swaddler. He did ok, pretty much the same length of time as what Ana is saying he's sleeping during the week with the swaddler, we'll see if we do it full time soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger La. Sra. said...

I MUST HAVE A DOMIS WORLD ONESIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I sign up???????

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home