Saturday, January 13, 2007

What happens when mommy tries to take a nap

So after Domi went to sleep at around 2 p.m., I decided to join in the fun, but a few minutes after I went in to the bedroom we heard the familiar squeaks coming from the other room. Chris brought him in to the bed so I could feed the beast. He seemed like he was still sleepy but was really fussy and I thought it might be his tooth that is still working it's way out. Chris took him back out of the room to let me take my nap. Maybe 10 minutes later I heard a faint "Alice" coming from Domi's room. I thought Chris was on the phone or something. Then I heard it again, this time a little louder. I woke up a little more only to hear it much louder coupled with "HELP!" That woke me up completely and I lept out of bed screaming "WHATHAPPENEDWHEREAREYOU?!!!" I ran into Domingo's room to see this:


Chris had started changing what was a very poopy diaper, and then it just got worse. He turned around to get a new diaper and there was a volcanic poop eruption that threatened to overtake them both and freeze them forever in time. So what did I do? Instead of helping out, I ran to get the camera, this was worth capturing on film.

1 Comments:

Blogger La. Sra. said...

I bet Chris is reallllllyyyyy appreciates this.

The teething could be causing the bowel issues, I hope Domi forgives you someday for posting this on the web.

Send our love to everyone!!!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home