Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Droolius Caesar explained...


So, I came home today and Anna showed me what I had dismissed as impossible. Domingo has a tooth! His first baby tooth on the bottom left side is coming in. I felt something when he was nursing, but thought there was no way he could be getting a tooth, I mean he just turned four months on Sunday. But the pointy little proof was there in his mouth. So maybe his crabbiness of last week and especially last night was NOT because he was mad at me for going to work, but because he was getting a TOOTH for God's sake. Recently he's been drooling up a storm, and last night he went to sleep before I got home from work, and according to Anna cried quite a bit, then he pretty much wanted to nurse all night. I was beginning to worry that it was the beginning of sleep problems, but hopefully this is the answer. It appears that all the mysteries are solved. Domi's first tooth!!

1 Comments:

Blogger La. Sra. said...

Orajel and Baby Tylenol is a lifesaver!!!!!

Congrats to Domi!!! That's about the same time Elena got hers and she's working on 5, 6, 7 and 8 right now.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home