Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tango Times Two


We went back to my parents' favorite restaurant Tango Sur, this time with Grandma, Farfar, tia Jennifer, Freya, tia Heather, tio James, and tio Gustavo. It was, as always, delicious. And the best part was that Domingo was a super star, again. It must be in the blood, or coming through the breast milk, but the boy loves that Argentine restaurant. The first time we went I thought it was just a fluke that he was so well behaved, but this is the second time we've been there and he was great! He only made a little peep when tio James commented on how good he was being, as if to say, "I'm only behaving because it suits me, not because you want me to!"
Earlier today we went to mom and baby yoga and Domi was really well behaved too! This woman actually commented on how mellow Domi was during class. What, MY CHILD? Not possible. But yes, just call him Zen master D!
Could this be the beginning of an all new mellow and fussless baby? Don't bet on it, Chris just went in his room to try and put him back to sleep! Oh well, one battle at a time I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home