Monday, December 11, 2006

Update!

The strike ended at 11:23 a.m., I knew that I just had to be patient and let nature take it's course, but this is my first time dealing with this stuff, so I'm allowed to freak out over nothing.
It was, as you'd expect after two days of waiting, a lot of poop. A three diaper job actually, and his onesie will never be the same. Fittingly enough, it was one of the hand-me-downs from the twins that has printed on the front "I was worth the wait". Indeed.
But this is definitely the face of relief.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truly hilarious. The sound and fury line made me snort. xo Chris

10:54 AM  
Blogger KMW said...

Q sometimes goes 4 or 5 days sans poop. The pediatrician told us it was normal--apparently they absorb the breastmilk so well they don't need it!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Domi is the sweetest baby in the whole world. My friends just got pregnant and I am so excited for them and I had to think why . . . and then I reallized that its because they are awesome and so you can't help but be excited that they are going to bring another awesome person into the world. That's totally how I feel about you and chris and domi.
-Gustavo

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Gustavo wrote made me choke up--
seriously.

(And, speaking of Gustavo, Domi should be on his blog because he is DELECTABLE.)

I have been grateful to be an "Ahnt," (New England pronounciation) for 10 years, but am thrilled to finally be an "Ant"/ Tia!

XOXO,
Jennifer

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home