Monday, December 11, 2006

No news is good news?

And by news I mean poops, and by good I mean troubling. It's been 2 days that Domi has been on poop strike. Usually he's like clockwork, at 6 a.m. we hear the bombs going off in the pack-n-play, and it's like a nasty little alarm clock. But for the past 2 days it's been all sound and no fury if you know what I mean (ok, I don't even know what I mean, so I won't blame you for not getting the references). So what to do? Everything I've read says that breastfed babies are rarely constipated, that sometimes it just takes a few days for things to work out of the system, but I'm starting to get concerned. It might be time for me to get my degree in poopology from Google University to set my mind at ease, or to freak me out completely. We'll see which one it is. And not to worry, I'll keep the blogosphere posted on the "strike" situation!

somebody spell this kid some relief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home