Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Losing what was left of my fragile little mind


Somewhere in this building, someone is doing some kind of construction/renovation. And while normally I would have no real problem with that, (although while I was trapped here on bed rest and it happened, I was ready to pack it in an move in with my parents) the buzz saw/jack hammer combination that they apparently need to renovate sounds like it's in every room of this apartment. There is no escape. Even that wouldn't be such a big deal IF they wouldn't do it RIGHT at the moment Domingo is TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!! (And it's not like Domi can't sleep unless there is total silence, he fell asleep in the bjorn in the Macy's women's department fitting room, on a Saturday, before Christmas, for goddness sake.) It's incredible, it's like who ever is wielding the doomsday drill up there knows right when Domi starts rubbing his eyes is the precise moment to start to go full throttle. Of course I know that's not true, but the noise, the exhausted baby, the exhausted mommy, all add up to the crazy lady writing this post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Povrecita! When I get home I'll find that jackhammer-er and give him (or her) the what for!! xo Chris

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Earlier I was looking for some "news" abut Domi. I hope the noise stop soon, so you and the baby can rest.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home