Monday, December 18, 2006

Sick!

Never fear, it's not Domi. This weekend I was really, really, miserably sick. I think it was the beginings of a breast infection, or the end of the world, I couldn't really tell which. I had a raging fever, but was so cold, and *too much information alert* my breast hurt so much and it felt like it was on fire. Chris stayed home sick today because I was so weak I couldn't even pick up the little giant. But after a day in bed, and some meds, I feel so much better. God bless Alexander Fleming.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no!
mastitis is the WORST.
glad you're feeling better--
love, J

9:48 AM  
Blogger Gustavo said...

Breasts can get infected?

9:56 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

um yeah, and it sucks royally. (ha ha I get it) How the human race survives is a mystery sometimes.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home