Friday, December 29, 2006

The boys are back in town



My brother was back in town for the holiday and spent the week with me and Domi this past week. Aside from just getting to hang out and get to know one another, Goose helped me out a lot with Domingo this week, it was great. Gustavo went to the grocery store with me and made us a delicious meal of pacific salmon and sushi rice on Wednesday, his favorite bread recipe on Thursday, and hung out and took care of Domi while I ran some errands several times. (It's amazing how much easier the whole thing is with two people!) We had fun and will miss him a lot when he goes back to Boston.

1 Comments:

Blogger La. Sra. said...

Domi looks like he's plotting a bit about what he and Gustavo will do on your next time away from the house.

Send him our love!

Happy New Year!!!

PS - tell Chris that my cousins call their grandmother Farmour, so it's good to see someone else is using Farfar. He'll get it.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home