Wednesday, October 15, 2008

While she is sleeping

I'm blogging and Domi is playing with dinosaurs.

Amalia has a nasty cold. She's asleep right now which, since they've outlawed children's cold meds, is all we can do to help. For awhile it was just a junky sounding cough, but now she has a stuffed up nose, which makes it impossible for her to sleep, or eat, let alone eat and sleep at night, because she can't breathe. And the pacifier just makes her angry because she wants it, but can't breathe with it in her mouth. GRRRR. Last night we were up again all night. I'm pretty wasted. But here are some pictures from our fun weekend that already feels like a year ago!


fun at the farmer's market


inside the tractor's studio


beautiful day at the beach


no throwing sand!


pre-sicky smiles


jumping in the 60 degree water, again, my genes no where in sight.







dinner at baby Polly's


And in this corner... Actually, my genes show up here, in the annoying reaction to mosquito bites near the eye. I felt so bad for him the other night when he was tossing and turning and couldn't sleep because he was itchy. He turned to me and said "mama, algo pasa a mi ojo!" Something is wrong with my eye! I so sympathize with you baby boy! I remember saying when he got 4 or 5 bites by his eye at cornfest that if that were me, my eye would be swollen shut, well here we are. Thank goodness for children's benadryl, he's much less swollen and itchy.

1 Comments:

Blogger KMW said...

we had agreat time! and, uh, sorry about that cold, amalia! i fear quinn is to blame....

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home