Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Too many chins

So the other day I was nuzzling Amalia's sweet little neck chub and noticed a decidedly unsweet smell. Hmmm. What could it be? I know I joke about never bathing her, but at least once a week is the minimum. Well, it turns out that a previously uncharted neck fold, or "triple chin" was discovered and smelled a little ripe. Let me tell you she does NOT like when mama has to get in there with the cleaning implements. Too bad. Since I kind of thought it went without saying that the cheese farm I have dreamed of would not be located under my daughter's neck. Gross.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross, but somehow adorable as well. The paradox of Amalia.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer N. said...

grossdorable!!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home