Monday, September 29, 2008

Buyer's remorse

We did it. We bought the giant super expensive double stroller I had my eye on since we found out number two was on the way.
It came yesterday and Chris put it together and it's great. It's bigger than our dining room, but it's great! We'll just have our meals in the stroller from now on.
I'm really bummed that it's such a gross day out, or I would strap the kids in and go for a little ride. Domi went for a test drive last night down the hall way and was really enjoying himself. he can climb inside by himself, and it really does turn super easily in tight spaces, like um, our home. So I hope to get lots and lots of use out of this stroller (lots, please lots!) before my enormous children outgrow the weight capacity, which may be by next weekend.
Actually, I think it will last a really long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home