Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Showing off the Third Coast

We had our good friends visiting from SF this weekend, and we had such a great time. It was definitely a whirlwind weekend, and we even made a trip out to the cottage in Michigan. I think at least 1/4 of our time was spent in transit, but at least it was all packed in one car so we could chat. They must have felt exhausted by the time they made it home, since I felt exhausted by the time we got back here this morning. But we are so glad they made the effort.
Domingo did great! So did little Q. There were many moments of, "that's mine!" "no quiero compartir!" but there were also lots of hugs and chasing, and playing and laughing, and even a brief moment or two of non-forced sharing. It was so great.
I have some pictures and as soon as I get the camera out of the car, I'll post them up here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home