Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He's listening...

Domi's favorite phrase of today is, "this room is a disaster"(esta piesa esta un desastre!). I wonder where he picked that up?

I'm charging the camera batteries as I type this, we had an awesome Corn Festival weekend, but with too few pictures b/c our camera battery dies in an instant. Because I'm noticing this blog is getting heavy on the prose and light on the photos.

Today I went out with the stroller that ate our apartment, and it's AWESOME!!!! (Yes, all the capitalization and punctuation was necessary to show the extent of the awesome.)
I wanted to take a picture of how great it is, but again, no batteries.
It's light as a feather, so easy to push, turns in really tight spaces and as far as I can tell from these guys, is pretty comfy.
Amalia really enjoyed sitting up and looking around and then she got sleepy, so went to sleep! (Bad mommy, I know) And Domingo could play in the park without me having a sleeping baby strapped to my chest, it was great!
I think she may prefer this mode of transport over the Bjorn, since she didn't cry one bit (except when she wanted to sleep and the chupete kept falling out of her mouth) and she usually screams for a few minutes when we strap her in the Bjorn- I think it bothers her tummy to be pressed like that.
The only downside I can see right now is it would be nice to roll her right into our bedroom, turn on the sound machine and let her sleep in there, but um, yeah, the stroller doesn't fit through the bedroom door. Oops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hurry up with the pictures! I want to see Domi in the cockpit of his new ride! :)
xo Tia Hez

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home