Saturday, December 15, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

We are in a very precariously controlled chaos right now in Domi's world. Sanity is currently sliding along on a razor's edge. There are suit case contents splayed all over the house, lists being made, and remade, people in various stages of disarray, words have been said, enemies made, ah, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Actually, we are doing alright, we are pretty much packed and ready to go. We have 12, yes, 12 giant suitcases, an ancient lady, a toddler, a guy with a broken arm, and a neurotic maniac to wrangle. Ok, I'll be fair, two neurotic maniacs. Chris and my mother have a lot in common. All right, all right, Chris and my father are the cool heads in the house. There is a good reason that we married them.
I will try my best to at least upload a picture or two, and maybe write a quick update from Paraguay. But at the very least, I know I'll have lots of material for when we get back.
So Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad/Happy Hanukkah etc. etc. We'll see you on the other side of the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home