Friday, February 02, 2007

A walk in the park...


Oak Park that is! I had to go to this resource fair for a few hours for work today, I know, on my day off! Cue the dramatic music as I appear head down, arms outstretched, what a martyr. This won't be happening often, as I guard my Domi day with the ferocity of a wild javalina, but thank goodness that tia Jennifer was able to babysit in the clutch. So I had to drop off Domi with tia Jennifer in the golden glow that is the Park of Oak. They hung out for awhile and then I came back and hung around until the kids came home. Then Domingo announced he was ready to retire, so back to the city, to our aerie by the lake. It was probably good for him to get outside for a few seconds, but any longer and we would've turned to ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home