Friday, January 26, 2007

Domi- the week in review

I was pretty sure this would happen, but since I started working the blogging has fallen by wayside. Not only am I exhausted at the end of the day, Domi is not really in the mood for pictures, and how many naked bath pictures can the internet really support? (Of my child? MANY!!!) But this week was a busy week and lots happened, so let's review!



Domingo has taken to sucking on Chris's arm to get to sleep. I think he's secretly proud, he shows off his bruise every chance he gets!





Domi is sooo close to turning over from his back to his belly. He gets his legs over and is almost over when his arm gets in the way. He also likes to grab the arch of his play gym and shake it.



Last night we had another "girls night out" with the ladies of Chris's family. It was at a delicious vegetarian restaurant, "Green Zebra". I had a great time and CANNOT WAIT to do it again! This time around Aunt Lynn and Sarah came down from Milwaukee and then they stopped by today for a visit with Domi. What a great way to end the week!

I'll try not to go so long between posts, but until next time, try not to look like this:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those thigh rolls...
delicious!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home