Wednesday, January 31, 2007

roly-poly


Domingo flipped over from his back to his belly today! I actually didn't see it happen, and I think Ana may have helped a little, but when I came back in the room, there he was on his belly! This is the first of the firsts that I didn't witness myself. Although I was just in the bathroom, it still made me a little sad. Then when Chris came home today he said that Domi was hanging out with Ana and laughing hysterically. While I'm so happy that he likes her and it lets me work without having to worry, I wish it was me that saw him flip today, and that made him laugh like a hyena when Daddy comes home. I know this is probably not the last of the firsts I'll miss, but I'll be there for the 2nd or 3rd and the 50,000th, and that's what matters. When I finally got home Domi gave me a smile and laugh. I think we were both glad I was home.

2 Comments:

Blogger La. Sra. said...

Those eyes just suck you in . . .

Horray for Domi!!!!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Hi, there! I just came across your blog. Your baby will be showing off and rolling over for you before you know it! Domi is such a cutie!!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home