Monday, April 06, 2009

Masing her butt off

I got home from work today and Amalia was pulling up to kneeling on the coffee table, and (according to her Papa) "Masing her butt off". Amalia was just on the cusp of doing all kinds of stuff for so long. She is "crawling" too by scooting along on her bottom. She was pretty stealthy about moving up until the last two days, where you would need a time lapse camera to notice her in motion. You would just look and five minutes later she was some where else. Now she motors across the room on her tush.
And when I asked if she wanted mas puffs, she started signing mas with a fervor that could only come from realizing she is communicating the need for more food!
When she pulled up at the table, she looked over at me with the biggest most breath taking smile. She was just so proud. I had to clap!
I'll get some video up here asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home