Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And we're back!

We had such a wonderful time in South Carolina with Grandma, Farfar, and all the gang. It was so nice to get out, even if it was unseasonably cold in Charleston, it was still super fun. I'm recovering from a teen vampire book induced stupor. I never get a chance to read much because I'm usually asleep when I have a free minute. So this past week I was quite addicted (much to tio James's disgust) with these books, and so was staying up late to read. Thank goodness I'm done, so I can finally get some sleep!
Here are some pictures from our great vacation. Thanks again so much to Grandma and Farfar for making it possible, Domi is still talking about going to the pool and what he saw in the aquarium!









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great! thanks for the pics - i want to see more. So the frostics (p, m and l) went to Calif. for even colder weather, I think! someday, our paths are all bound to cross! xo s.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home