Saturday, February 28, 2009

And we're off...

You would think that we were going off for a month via horse drawn carriage to a place where they do not have a Target anywhere with in an hours drive or something. I always have the best intentions of packing light, less is more and all that, but in the end, my pack-rat neurosis gets the best of me.
We successfully packed one suitcase, and three carry-ons. One is entirely full of snacks, one is entirely full of diapers and diapering paraphernalia, and the last has, everything else one might need on an airplane, I think Chris is planning on taking his pillow!
I am now officially ready to go as soon as I take a shower! There is something up with our camera and uploading, I asked Chris to try but he didn't get to it, so hopefully I'll have pictures when we return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home