Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GACK!

Behind on the old 29th monthday post, AND we got tagged to post 25 random facts about Domi and Amalia by Jane!
This is a facebook phenomenon that I actually kind of love. It lets you be completely self-absorbed for a minute and say little known facts or share distant memories with your friends. For these guys I think it's kind of like a monthday recap. Seriously, what mother doesn't enjoy telling anecdotes about her babies?
I'll have to spend a little more time thinking about what I'm going to write (rather than like now one hand-typing and pumping w/ the other before work!) so in the next day or too.
In the mean time enjoy these recent pics!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May Freya and I take Amalia training bra shopping?

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like the most fun bath, ever!

And we are really looking forward to the 25 things, but I realize you do have a job and probably a million other things to do. :)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home