Friday, January 09, 2009

One down...

A jillion to go.
My first week back at work went off without a major hitch. Domingo and Amalia did great with Esther, who I have to say, I just love. I was so worried at first because, although I had my issues with Ana, at least I knew that she was great with Domingo, he loved her, and she was happy to work with us for a year and a half. I was really worried that who ever we found to replace her wouldn't be as caring, or trust worthy, or fun. But after the three days last week we hung out, and after this week, I have no worries and can honestly say I can sit at work and not really wonder what's going on at home. At the end of the day on Wednesday, Esther gave me a hug and I felt like she was part of my extended family and had been for years. What a great feeling.
One thing that working and trying to prepare for a half marathon in April and oh yeah, taking care of the kiddos, doesn't leave much time for is blogging!
I have a 27th monthday post that is overdue, as well as a Christmas wrap-up that is needing to get out there before it's groundhog day! So more to come, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that we all survived my first week back. Now we just need to see if we make it through the next several thousand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home