Friday, December 26, 2008

Things that concern me...

The Christmas wrap up is coming asap. I have to learn that we cannot outsource our memory capturing. So the next time we get a 3 foot triceratops you bet I'll be there, flashbulbs popping!
But now to some things that are a little concerning to me:
1.) Domingo said to me while playing with his new magnet fishing game: "I'm harvesting the sea animals!"
2.) Domingo is completely into Jurassic Park III (not surprising) but is not afraid at all of the dinosaur attacks and says, "look mama, that Spinosaurus is eating the man!" "I want to see the deinonychus (what the veloceraptors of the movie are actually modeled after- and Domingo realized that completely on his own!) chasing the man."
(His favorite part of the movie however, is when this little boy is playing with dinosaur toys- he can watch that 15 seconds over and over and over, and says he wants those toys, mama go to the store and get those toys).
3.) I'm allowing my 2 year old to watch violent dino-related deaths.
4.) Domingo continues to repeat EVERYTHING we say. In the car the other day one of us quoted a line from a movie and Domingo has been repeating it over and over, he knows how to get a laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home