Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One of "those" nights

I got home and rather than a hug from Domi he screamed "I don't want to share with Amalia!" Then he said he didn't want Esther to leave, or to come back tomorrow.
We have hit the terrible twos BIG time over here.



This morning he said Amalia was ugly. Tonight he got two "esquinas" time outs, once for being to rough with Amalia, the other for running around naked when it was time to get diapers and pjs on. The second one was a little bit of a gratuitous display of executive power, but if you give a toddler an inch he will pee on the sheets.
Domingo is in serious "testing" mode. Everything is a challenge and it is kind of exhausting. Of course this new development just started when I happened to go back to work, so of course I'm wondering if there is a connection. But I think he probably would be doing this regardless.
At least he is cute, otherwise we'd sell him to the gypsies. Or maybe because he is cute we could get a good price...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your honesty in talking about your children! And sometimes I love the insight into what's coming and sometimes it just scares me!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home