Sunday, April 08, 2007

Catching my breath...

I have so many pictures to post, and lots to report, delinquent on the 7 month i.e. "golden month-day" report as well. So for today I'll just post some pictures and expose my great shame, once again. Domi's first boo-boo. He fell onto his plush easter basket that tia specifically picked out because it would be soft, for babies! What we failed to notice was the cardboard liner keeping said basket's shape. With all the excitment of the twins, a big new dog wandering around and a really cool ceiling fan to watch, even an expert sitter like Domi can take a tumble. When I scooped him up and said, " you're ok, nothing happened" and he didn't stop crying, I was like, hmm... Then I saw it


BLOOD! On my BABY!!! He fell right on the cardboard part and it bloodied him up. Domi is really very tough, he only cried for a few seconds, then it was like he totally forgot about it. I of course did not. And of course when abuela came over she was like "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BAY-BEE!!" So the guilt and shame came twice this Easter, three times if you count typing this out, four when I have to tell the babysitter tomorrow, who will promptly admonish me for being a terrible parent. And the cock hasn't even crowed yet. Ah well. Here are some better moments to end the evening:




The dreaded "basket of pain" pre-wounding of course.



Toasting the glowing boy.

Fancy Easter viddles.


And the best of 6 shots. HOPPY EASTER!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the boo boo. glad to hear you had a nice easter. domi looks almost as big as the twins in the last picture. hope to see you very soon. grandma and grandpa (far far).

12:24 PM  
Blogger KMW said...

you guys look so great!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home