Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It begins!


It's not yet opening day and already little Domi super slugger is decked out in his best team's finery. Why does the heartbreak have to start so young?
Actually, when I saw Domi in his Cubs cap, I saw flashes of a little boy. It's exciting and a little sad at the same time. I know I'm not sending him off to college yet, but sometimes I get so caught up in "getting through" this stage, and looking forward to the next stage, that I forget to take a look at the here and now. And what a sight to see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

In a way, this is harder to look at than the poopy diaper picture. Here is an innocent child on the verge of entering that dismal, twilight world that he can never leave. I have no criticism here--I myself was only able to escape because they put lights on Wrigley Field and broke the spell.

But, hey! Even if he doesn't always FEEL good, he LOOKS fantastic!!

8:43 PM  
Blogger KMW said...

Adorable!I love the Cubs. They're next for me after the Mets!

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to see my precious baby. he is growing up too fast. love grandma

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home