Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sorry Mommy!

I promise I'll get a picture or two up here tonight! And then I'll definitely have a bunch from our trip to San Francisco. We spent the morning packing and getting things ready to go since we have to leave our apartment, bleary eyed, at a mind numbing 4:30 a.m. tomorrow. I think Domingo was preparing us for that event by waking up at 4:33 this morning. I sincerely hope that the weather is decent tomorrow and our flight leaves on time. It's one thing to get up early and go and sit in an airport for hours and hours when you are a swingin' single, or even when you are a young married couple in debt, it is something else entirely when you have to deal with a "sleep challenged" baby who can only fall asleep if he's held just so, with the white noise machine going, and it's completely dark. Hmmm, I'm beginning to wonder if we've bitten off more than we can chew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home