Tuesday, February 13, 2007

There's a little Üter in all of us



"That kid's got bosoms!" He looks like Üter from the Simpsons. This has got to be the chubbiest baby ever. But luckily he's also the cutest and the sweetest.
Domi slept in this morning and it was so nice. By sleeping in I mean 7:15. Not 6 months ago 7:15 a.m. was an early morning. My how things change. Here's hoping that he does a repeat performance tonight. Here's also hoping that we aren't snowed in! Then again a snow day with Domi and Daddy (and Oslo) would be nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger La. Sra. said...

Isn't it amazing how the perspective changes. 8:30 is late for us now.

I hope he sleeps through the night again.

Kiss the baby and the puppy for us and tell Daddy hi!

Enjoy the Valentine's festivities.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is the most delectable Valentine--
I can't wait to get my hands on those rolls tomorrow evening!
love,
Jennifer

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"His rolls have roolls!" How cute! He is sooooooooo fat! What bosoms! I hope to see him soon! How's Os doing? :-) V-day, Freysie

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Domiiii! Freya

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home