Monday, March 05, 2007

Home again home again jiggity jig


We're back!! We had a such wonderful time. We left California this morning and it was sunny and 60s. We got on the plane and we were informed that it was cloudy and 30 degrees in "Chi-town". I couldn't help but wonder, why is it that we live in the frozen north?
Domingo was a super baby the whole trip. He was so mellow and calm on his first plane ride, I couldn't believe it!

The time change only got to him slightly on the second day, and he cried for maybe 5 minutes or so to get to sleep, and then once when we were in the car, he had a little bit of a tired-baby related melt down. I think the time change affected Chris and me much worse!


We got to spend some time with our friends, and Domingo made a new friend. Little Quinn is such a cutie pie!

Ok, I'm wiped, so I'll post more pics and more tales of the city next time!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I fully expect you guys to introduce domi to the other coast later this spring (once the weather is nice).

-Gustavo

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home