Monday, March 19, 2007

Another camera folly...

Chris left the camera memory card in my parents television this past weekend, (blame it all on him right?) so no pictures again. I'm doing kind of a crummy posting job lately, but I'll make it up to you internet, I promise.
In other news, this coming weekend is the big 8k with my sister. I'm icing up my knees as we speak to get through it. We actually had a really nice run outside this weekend and I'm convinced that we'll both make it through unscathed, or just slightly scathed at most. We actually have a really fun weekend planned, hopefully the weather will cooperate.
Speaking of, the weather is starting to get nicer, and as the days get longer my mood miraculously improves. It's still not warm enough to sit outside in short sleeves and bare feet(unless you are a nordic god, like my spouse), but all signs point to a change in the air. Ah spring, renewal, life actually IS worth all that bother after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waah. i need my domi fix. not having pics on the blog is really making me feel for faraway grandparents/family in the pre-Internet era!
auntie J

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home