Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My child, NOT my child

A list of reasons why Domingo is definitely my baby, and another of why he may have been switched at birth with a lovely child from down the hall.

Loves animals of all shapes and sizes- My child


Will go up to complete strangers smile, blow kisses and make eyes at them- NOT my child

May want to be a marine biologist due to love of octopi- My child
May want to be a truck driver or motorcycle maintainer- NOT my child

Eats and eats and eats, but is pretty discerning about what-My child
Willing to share his food- NOT my child.


Likes juice better than water- My child
Drinks milk by the gallon-NOT my child

Born with thick head of curly black hair- My child
Currently has wispy mullet of dirty blond hair- NOT my child

Sleeps with arms slung around mama's neck, and one leg out from under the covers- My child
Wakes up at the crack of dawn in a CHEERFUL CHATTY MOOD no less- Definitely NOT my child

Is pretty much the sweetest natured baby I've ever met-My child
Is pretty much the most willful stubborn headstrong baby I've ever met- Yep, my child too.

So there you have it. I guess there was no old switcheroo. Good thing too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweet post! I love you guys. xo Chris

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home