Monday, February 11, 2008

STRANDED!

As we were blissfully playing with Grandma, Farfar, and tia Jennifer's brood, this was happening at our humble abode. We are men without country. I'm actually glad we weren't home this weekend, but I'm thoroughly annoyed that I left all this expensive fruit I just bought in the refrigerator. What possessed me to buy $6.00 strawberries anyway? And there's the stuff in the freezer. YUCK! Considering it was the coldest day of the year yesterday, you'd think maybe the food would be ok, especially since there was no power, but of course they did restart the heat, so no dice. Of course, we are very lucky in that we have family and/or friends that we can stay with, we are young and healthy, and that we weren't even there for what I'm sure would've sent me into freaking out hysterics. I feel much worse for some of the older and disabled people who live in our building who aren't as fortunate as we are. That said, I can officially say, I'm reassigning this face for today:



Updates as soon as we are able!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home