Saturday, January 12, 2008

Better!

I didn't get the chance to post the "SICK!" post because I was too busy actually in the trenches. This was the worst cold ever. I would post the picture Chris took, but it makes me too sad to look at how horrible he looks. To top it off, on Thursday, Domi woke up in such a horrible mood, he was so uncharacteristically crabby and mommy-clingy that I made an appointment at the doc. and they confirmed that he had a nasty ear infection in both ears. I felt so bad for not taking him in sooner, but I figured they'd say, "yeah, he has a cold" and send us back on our miserable mucus-filled way.
But luckily today he is so much better. Domi was back to his normal cheerful and sweet natured self and only relapsed into the crabby mommy-needy sobs at bed time. He even went down for a nap without a fuss, so I can definitely say he is on the mend. So, sorry no Paraguay post just yet, but I am still trying to catch my breath from all the coming and going and barely keeping sane, but it's coming, and it will be before our next trip down there, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home