Monday, April 27, 2009

Back it up, way up.

So this weekend our computer hard drive decided to die. Unfortunately this means that the last year and a half of pictures, videos and precious baby moments committed to our computer are now lost to the ages. I am understandable upset by this. More upset by my own stupidity than anything else. Of course I know you have to back stuff up, of course, I'm not an idiot! We even have one of those little stick thingies that you put stuff onto. And of course we did it one time about a year and a half ago, and then of course we never did it again. More than ever I'm glad that I have this blog that I've been uploading pictures here rather than just waiting to print stuff out and fill in my baby books because, oops! Wouldn't have ANYTHING AT ALL for Amalia's book at this point and the last ones we have of Domi are from when he's chubby and not walking yet!
So we now have a back up hard drive so we will at least have pictures from her first birthday if nothing else.

2 Comments:

Blogger KMW said...

Bummer!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

It is a very small piece of the missing year and a half, but we have a couple really good photos of Domi at the beach this summer. I think HHH set up a Picasa album to share them already, let me know if you no longer have them and I'll dig it up.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home