Thursday, October 30, 2008

Growing at the speed of cute



Here are some recent snaps of Amalia. She is outgrowing the cute clothes her primas gave her faster than I can change them! In terms of milestones, she is rolling not quite over, but over to each side. I think she doesn't go all the way because she hates being on her tummy, and really prefers her side. It's helping with the baldness and my fear of flat-headedness. She is also putting every thing in her mouth (as you can see) and drooling like a mad dog, I think teeth are in her future some time soon. If she's anything like Domi it'll be before the end of the month. (D was barely over 4 months when his bottom 2 teeth sprouted without much ado!)



I love her face in this one, she is so focused on her chupete!


The hunter becomes the hunted.


those cheeks!



those toes!



I love the "slimming" outfits that give the illusion that she is something other than an uberchub, but her wristlets and cankles are showing!


"ok, enough with the photos it's nap time lady!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I can't take this much cuteness.
xoxo, Tia Hez

9:32 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to see her again!! Tia Patricia

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss her already and I just saw her!
i have always seen a glimmer of chris in domi, but i think this girl is all alice.
thanks for listening to me rant today, Alice-- and
thanks for the CHEESEcertificate! yum!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And in person ... she's even more wonderful! tia sally

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home