Saturday, September 06, 2008

Enjoying some "desnudy" time


Domingo has a recurrence of his hideous and itchy bottom rash. It was all cleared up and I was congratulating myself on a job well done, and then two days without the ointment we were using and it came back as angry and red as ever. Blech. At IKEA the other day I noticed him picking at his diaper, and when I sat him down in the cart to check out he said "mama mi colita esta lleno de poopies!" and was very annoyed. So then I took him to get changed, and I saw it was back. How irritating.
So today before we have any guests and while I am cleaning house, Domingo is enjoying some air time for his unmentionables. He loves to run around saying he's "desnudy" rather than desnudo (naked). I like to chase him and make sure there is a towel always near by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home